CONFIGURE UGOTTOC AKA ALLUC
FOR KODI 16.1 AND KODI KRYPTON
The UGOTTOC (you got to see) addon is a fork of the former popular addon Alluc (all you see).
Also see >> INSTALL UGOTTOC ON KODI
When you open UGOTTOC for the first time you will be prompted to configure the add-on, you can skip steps in it if you wish, but it is best to implement Alluc and Track Tv to get the full benefit of this great add-on.
This is what you will see
5. Click here to register it`s free >> http://accounts.alluc.com/register.html
7. Click here to register it`s free >> https://trakt.tv/
9. After you enter your code, you will see this
13. UGOTTOC is now configured and ready to use and enjoy 🙂
14. NOTE: Alluc has recently put a limit in place of 200 search results per day maximum so that Kodi users don’t overload alluc’s servers. If the ‘Results Limit’ is too high, you will only be able to return Alluc links on a few searches.
Select the line underneath this that says Results Limit and make this 10